Hawke's Bay Art Trail
Hawke’s Bay’s artists are throwing open the doors of their studios to welcome you in on October 14th & 15th - from 10am-4pm!
Join the 2023 Art Trail to see Hawke’s Bay through the eyes of our talented creatives. Make your way across our region, stopping along the way to meet painters, potters, sculptors and carvers and more in their special spaces. Be inspired by their creative processes and discover the story behind that unique piece before taking it home.
This year’s Trail is packed to the brim with creative goodness:
- Open studios throughout the region
- Pop-up spaces
- Demonstrations and workshops
- Gallery offerings
- Food & Art Hubs at Hygge Café in Te Āwanga and Birdwoods Café & Gallery in Havelock North - hosting artists and tempting you with delicious arty themed treats
- Edible Fashion Awards Retrospective Winery Trail
- Harcourts ArtEx Exhibition at Elephant Hill Winery
- Nuit Blanche Art After Dark – Napier’s street party like no other to top off your Saturday night!
Gather your friends for an unforgettable weekend of incredible art - our creatives can’t wait to see you!
Hawke’s Bay Art Trail maps will be available from mid-September online and from iSITES, libraries, cafés and all usual outlets. Use these in conjunction with the Hawke’s Bay Art Guide which is available year-round.
Photo credit, Charlotte Anderson